A FUN AND RELAXED INTRODUCTION TO GOLF!
Pam LeBlanc Golf Solutions has partnered with the LPGA to provide LPGA Golf 101 Clinics and Schools during the 2019 golf season.
We recognize that women are not one size fits all, which is why this Intro to Golf Program – conducted by Women for Women- follows the overall student-centered LPGA Integrated Performance System to guide you through a comprehensive, “Welcome to Golf” program for new, or relatively new, female golfers.
Through this LPGA program, you will take your first steps in your journey to learn, play, and enjoy the game of golf. This program is five 90 minute classes designed for optimal learning.
* Fun relaxed introduction to golf
* Fundamentals of the game creating a lifetime of enjoyment
* Putting, chipping and full swing
* Proper set-up and swing mechanics
* Basic rules, etiquette and terminology
* 6:1 Student/Teacher ratio
* On-Course Experience
2019 CLINIC SCHEDULE:
1. May 7, 9,14,16,21 Tues. /Thurs. 5:30pm
2. May 8,15, 22, 29, June 5 Weds 2:00pm
3. June 4, 6,11,13,18 Tues. / Thurs. 5:30pm
4. June 14, 17,21,24,28 Mon. / Fri. 9:00am