2023 - Half-Day Junior Camp
HALF- DAY JUNIOR SUMMER CAMPS
Boys and Girls, ages 7 – 11 (all skill levels welcome)
This is a half day weeklong program, packed with fun learning games that promote motor skill development and balance. The junior golfer will learn golf fundamentals such as etiquette, grip, stance, putting, chipping, and pitching. The golfer’s will be led onto the golf course to practice their newfound skills in a friendly non-competitive learning environment. Spaces are limited, so sign up early.
- 8:1 Camper to Instructor Ratio
- Air-Conditioned Club House
- On-course playing experience
- Golf Instruction provided by certified golf professionals.
- Program includes final day Camp Celebration Lunch and Camp Souvenir
9:00 - Introduction and Dynamic warm-up
9:30 - Skills development training (Full Swing irons, Driver, Putting, Chipping and Pitch Shot)
10:45 – Snack
11:00 – Skills development training (Full Swing and short game skills)
12:00 – Pick – up
(Friday is on course play.)